There is no doubt that having a larger audience will encourage more shares, interaction and a higher ranking but you want to engage the right audience. Your audience. That audience consists of a targeted demographic who wants what you have to offer. They are interested in your products and services. In fact, you create products and services with them in mind.
1. Create Original Content – We’ve gone over the different types of content you can share on Facebook, but you can never say it too often: Create an abundance of original content unique to your business.
2. Implement QR Codes – These are those funny little squares with the shapes inside. QR codes are an excellent way to get activity on your Facebook page from people offline. Simply add a QR code to your business card or other paper collateral that carries the code to sign up for your Facebook page.
3. Use Social Plugins – On your website use a FB social plug in that enables your readers to “like” your content. An easy one is Simple Facebook Plugin. You can also use a “like box” on your website so that people can see who has liked you, and follow you on Facebook.
4. Cross Promote – If you join with other business owners, like their page, and have them like your page and then all agree to promote each other’s posts, you’ll gain more followers. Ensure that you only join with people who sell complementary products and services to yours to the same general audience as you do and aren’t your direct competition.
5. Commenting – By commenting in the name of your business on other people’s pages in an intelligent, useful and helpful way you will help develop yourself as an expert and thought leader. If you like their page as your business profile their information will appear in your feed so that you can easily see to comment. Although, it’s faster if on the day you want to make comments you just click on their page to view the active discussions. By picking the most active discussion you’ll get the most views.
6. Using Tagging Strategically -Pages aren’t being seen by everyone in Facebook newsfeeds without a little help. One way to help this along is to use strategic tagging. Tag your page inside of your personal profile this helps everyone see the page. You can also post updates on your business page and tag people whom you want to see it. This allows them to know the update is there, plus their friends and friends of friends depending on their privacy settings.
7. Link to Your Business Page – Ensure that your personal profile links to your business page and not the fake page that is created when Facebook cannot find the right page. You don’t want people “liking” this fake page over the one you spend a lot of time on so ensure that your profile is linking to the right business page.
8. Use Signature Links – Your email signature line should include a link to your business Facebook page. Including beautiful clickable icons in your email signature that allows people to easily find you on each social media in which you take part is truly a no brainer when it comes to growing your Facebook audience.
9. Have a Contest – You have to run contests using approved Facebook apps, but it’s a simple way to increase readership and grow your audience. Ensure that your contest is relevant to your audience. If your prizes are super tailored so that no one outside of your audience would want it, you’ll be even more successful. Asking current followers to share the contest or having a contest that naturally encourage sharing, you’ll find a larger audience.
10. Create a Facebook Advertisement – It’s easy to create an ad on Facebook. You can use sponsored Stories, which basically encourages your current followers friends to like you, or create a special ad that will get a specific demographic to like your page. Facebook has stellar tools to help you create amazing targeted ads.
Growing your audience on Facebook is really a side effect to doing any and / or all of the above. These tasks can also encourage many other results such as interaction, participation, buying, liking, sharing and more from your audience.
==>Automation Tool for Facebook<==
Would like to have a tool that help to grow your audience by easing and automating the process of creating & scheduling post to your different Facebook group and fan pages ? Recently, I have come across an amazing tool called Facebook Autoposter which in my opinion is the best among the different tools I have tested !
Facebook Autoposter is free posting tool to post groups and pages! Autoposter Features post,schedule,saved campaigns,groups lists,comment,statistics,reports.
There is no hassle of installing this software into the local machine as it is web based access which you could use anywhere as long as thee is internet connection. Once you login to its web console, every functions are presented in an easy to access way, simple to use but is very powerful
Try it now and it is free to get started ==> Facebook Autoposter